miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2011

Questionnarie

1.-How do you define graphic design?

I define personally graphic design as the most creative and infinitive carrer of all times.

2.-What is the hardest thing about the industry?

Being told by a client that they don’t like what you’ve done. And then even if the client likes the ideas the best idea often doesn’t make it. (I changed this question from “what was the hardest thing to learn…” I got out of that one!)

3.-What is the best part about your job?

Obviously the feeling of having done a good job. Whether you’ve been told so or shown by sales figures.
I love the variety; packaging, websites, newsletters, marketing, print ads, banners, presentations, branding a new product, corporate literature, viral videos.

4.-What is something you wish other designers would understand?

Don’t see the client as the enemy. Somebody once said that design would be a great job if it wasn’t for clients. I disagree; it wouldn’t be much of a job if it wasn’t for clients.

5.-Where do you see yourself professionally 10 years?

In ten years i see myself with my own publicity compain and in other country with my family.

6.-What made you choose to apply to Graphic design?I didn't choose graphic design only as a career option, I'd choose graphic design as a life style; because I locve to see the thing of life from another perspective, that perspective that not everyone can see.

7.-Where did you go for inspiration?

The inspiration for me as agraphic design variates with the project, but most of the times I sit in my room with my hedphones and turn play the music and the inspiration shows.

8.-How graphic design can changes the world?Graphic design is in everywhere; everything you look at is made by a graphic designer. Most of the people think that graphic design is drawing some sketches and done. But that's no true, it is more than that, is a complete process; in a few words graphic design is art.

9.-What have you done to improve your Graphic design knowledge ?To improve my knowledge basically I practice a lot with the programs of design like  Ilustrator Photoshop Dreamweaber also I practice with the programs of autodesk company´s magazines are useful too that sort of thing, I watch a lot of tutorials videos at youtube and I take a lot of courses.

10.-What have you learned from your past jobs?Through the time and all the experience I'd learn how to treat the clients and to be patient with them; also how to translate with their words and their especifications "what they want" and finally create a good concept of it.In ten years I see myself with my own publicity compain and in another country.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More