miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2011

How I did it?- Chinita's fair

The assignment was to create a stand in second life to show other people in other country the beautiful of our city, the warm of the people and the beauty of the colors; and also the importance that we give to our belief in the Chinita virgin.

So I decide to create a picture that will be colorful and beautiful of her, first I download some images of the Chinita and I vectorized it I added some trimmings like pearls of the rosary and the background of the image simulating the sunlight, with colors like yellow, brown and orange to create lights and darks.


With a concept made by Naikely Parra I just have to create the other pieces that we were going to assembly in the stand.

I wanted to show a big announce that everyone could see to go there.

I created a welcome banner with warm color and continuing with the same chromatic line that we have used in the main poster. With the same typography I put the name of “Chinita’s fair” in the right corner, and I’d play with the orientation of the words in there to create dynamism.
The background is the same as the main poster with a little modification. And for last I added the image that I’d create of the Chinita in the left side of the banner.

For last, we wanted to show everyone who we are personally and I edited a photo of us, we took the photo and I erased the background and I assembled it on the background of the main poster and finally I added the identification of the “Chinita’s fair”   in the bottom with the image of the Chinita and that’s it..

I hope you will like this and you'll enjoy the fair.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More