miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2011

The introduccion

Hey, Welcome Here!

I am Maria Jose Bravo but you can call me Majo like all my friends, I am 20 years old and I'm studying Graphic design at URBE.

This is my best friend at URBE


Her name is Roxana but everybody calls her "Roxx" However for me she is my "Gordaa<3" She is pretty athletic and fun to be around, we are always together and we love the
same things (:

      I like Rock music, I love Hippie style, reading books and writing poetry so much<3



My favorite movie is Dear John; I love to go out with my friends and go to the movies
My favorite dessert are brownies<3 and I die for hershey's chocolate

I don't like politics or religions because I don't believe in any of them...
I hate hypocrit and selfish people because They're fake

My dream is to get to know Iker Casillas "The Love of my life"


I love Linkin Park<3

My goals are to graduate with great notes and to live in Madrid-Spain near the soccer's stadium "Santiago Bernabeu" to meet all the seleccion of the Real Madrid *-*

And to finish this up I'd like to become a fashion designer :D

Byeee, I hope you enjoy my post and see yaa (:

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More