miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2011

Cover Letter

 

Dear Mr. Andy
I am enclosing my resume in response to your advertisement for the post of Graphic Web Designer in the newspaper. I have two years of experience in the Graphic Web Designing field.
I have experience in designing websites, flyers, letterheads and business cards. I have good knowledge of both client side scripting language and server side scripting language such as JavaScript, Jscript, ActionScript, HTML, DHTML, Perl, PHP, ASP and JSP.
It would be great if we meet personally to discuss how my education will be useful and helpful for you. Please let me know if I can provide you with any other information or references.
Thanks for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Maria Bravo

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More